As you can see, the intruder is using a mysterious operation system which shines a strange dark figure. However, you can do the same thing as he did to HACK THIS FREAKY SITE!
(How to read: read the title, check the screenshot, read the notes below it.)
Scroll down the page until you see the link 'edit'.
- The 'edit' link is in the last line of the frame, as you can see. And…
- Other than 'edit', you can do various things as rating this page, adding tags, etc.
Yes, you are editing! Adding whatever you like! But what's that strange bracket?
- You can edit the page content in the edit box.
- There are some format syntax. Check the wiki syntax page for details.
- You can also use the buttons above the edit box to do some edit-the-way-you-see GUI job.
- But basic knowledge wiki syntax is still needed. For example, three pairs of square brackets means there will be a link.
- A link can link to any existing pages - even they may not exist now! You can see it later.
- Why adding 'english:' before the link? Please always add this to your new-created links, or you'll find chinese-english hybrid menu and sidebar, which is not recommended.
Anonymous editing now! Add some description of changes!
- Description changes stands for tech terms like 'time machine', 'previous version', 'revision history'… and 'snatch'.
- Your IP will be displayed as an honored hacker.
- Press the 'save' button to save, 'cancel' to cancel, etc.
This site is HACKED!
- As you can see, the 'This site is HACKED' is more than raw text: it's a link.
- What happens if you click it?
Creating new page?
- Yes, that is because the page named 'english:this-site-is-hacked' does not exist.
- Feel free to click the 'create page' link to start editing the new page.
Yes I'm editing again! But what are those black buttons above the edit box?
- Do it yourself. You'll like those small black buttons - float your mouse cursor on it to check its function.
- You can edit the page title as well.
- The last 3 lines are from template. Leave them alone so that back links will be created automatically.
- Again, ADD PREFIX 'english:' IF YOU WANT A NEW PAGE! Or you will not be able to edit the new page!
- A pairs of square brackets means it's an external link. Check the screenshot below to see the result.
- The star sign means the link will be opened in a new page. Check all the wiki syntax if you wanna be a pro!
- About revision history and rolling back, check the anonymous editing guide - but it's in Chinese. Beware.